Friday, May 14, 2010

This week's WOW!!

It's been an interesting week.

And what makes it even more interesting is this week's WOW . . . Gratitude.

The definition of Gratitude is: The state of being grateful; thankfulness.

With everything that has happened to me this week, writing-wise, you would think my gratitude would be on the low end of the spectrum. But honestly quite the opposite is true.

I have gratitude for my health, and for the health of those around me.
I have gratitude for my family and friends who have helped me through difficult times.
I have gratitude for all the kids (and adults) who have been cheering me on these past months with Cat and my other writing endeavors.
I have gratitude for that handful of people who have been willing to put themselves out there to help me make my writing better.
I have gratitude for my husband and three kids for their support and love.

Most of all, I am just grateful . . . period!

This is the best way I can close a most difficult week.

Let the happy weekend begin!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment