Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's that time of year . . .

May is NOT my favorite month.

It has nothing to do with the yucky weather we've been having this year, or the fact that my throat feels like sandpaper whenever I swallow thanks to the worst allergies I've EVER experienced!

It has everything to do with the lack of writing time I get in during this time of the year.

Late March is when it starts, continuing through April with all the activity going on with baseball and softball and Spring Break. Then May shows up with all the inevitable projects that are done to finish up the school year.

And if you are dealing with a graduation year . . . forget about it!

That's where I am right now.

I was actually quite impressed I got as much done as I had in March and April (of course I wasn't in the throws of writing a first draft), but May has been kind of a bust. Especially the past couple of weeks.

Now I do have reasons for that . . . reasons that I don't necessarily have to go into here . . . but it doesn't make the frustration level any lower.

So if my blog seems a little out of it right now, now you know why.

Hopefully in two weeks I'll be back to my normal self.

At least as normal as can be expected . . . lol! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment