Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Saturday edition of WOW . . .

Yes, I realize it's Saturday, and yes I know I haven't posted my WOW yet, but I've always liked the saying, "Better late than never." Soooooo . . . .

Welcome to the Saturday edition of WOW! The WOW for this week is . . .

LUMINOUS!!

The definition is,
Luminous: 1. Emitting light, especially self-generated light.
2. Full of light, illuminated.
3. Easily comprehended or clear, Enlightened and intelligent; inspiring.

As I'm sure many of you know, we just went through a full moon cycle this past week. Since I usually work at night, I get the opportunity to see the moon most of those evenings. And this week did not disappoint! The first night I saw it out I couldn't help but marvel at it's amazing beauty and brightness and the WOW popped into my head.

And with that, I hope you all have a luminous 4th of July!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment