Friday, May 6, 2011

A new WOW....WOW! :)

I know it's been a while, but I'm finally back to working on my Friday WOW (word of the week). Unfortunately, now that I have only 3 weeks of school left, I only get to borrow 3 more words from our school's marque. So, I'll be back to making them up myself. Bummer!

However, the one of this week is a doozy.

Drum roll, please....

This week's WOW is: SERENDIPITY

Serendipity - (n) The occurance and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way.

I love this word, because just about everything I have written in the past 15+ years has come out of some sort of event, meeting, or person. I know I've written about this before, so I'll not repeat myself, but I truly believe people and events happen to you (good and bad) for a reason. Serendipity is the word for the good stuff.

Short, sweet, and too the point!

Have a wonderful weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment